School Tours - 27th March 2018
Your child can flourish in the right environment. Settled, inspired and happy children do better academically. Here’s what we do to provide that environment.
- Age and stage based learning experience. We extend Middle School two more years to include Year 9 and 10 so that at Year 11 they’re mature enough to enter our Senior School.
- Small class sizes allow for more individual student attention from teachers.
- Highly qualified, engaged, specialist and motivated teachers.
- Senior students can choose to study either the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or NCEA pathway - whichever most suits their learning style, tertiary study and/or career goals.
- Kristin students consistently achieve excellent academic results. In 2017 100% of Kristin Level 1 NCEA students passed and 88% of these students achieved Merit or Excellence endorsed certificates. In the IB Diploma, we had another student achieve the perfect score of 45 (in top 0.3% of candidates worldwide) and another two followed closely behind on 44. The average IB Diploma score of Kristin students was 34 points, compared to the world average of 30.
- All-encompassing holistic care with an extra layer of Deans compared to most other schools.
- An innovative Leadership Programme with a strong community focus.
- Room to breathe and experience education beyond the classroom in the extensive, leafy 50-acre campus.
Phone Marg Cross, Admissions Manager, on 09 415 9566 extension 2324, or complete the form on the next page to register your attendance for our Kristin School Tour. In the meantime, feel free to download our prospectus to start seeing a brighter future for your child.Next